Friday 4 February 2011

My work colleagues and I were working in our office as normal when suddenly the lights went out. As we looked out the window a military grey plane approached at a very slow speed. I could see the pilots clearly, and watched them as they scanned office for people. Then, the lights came on above our bank of desks and the pilots had seen us. Everyone was panicking...

I was in a car with my boyfriend (Drew), he was driving. As I gazed out the window and noticed in the distance a building was on fire. We drove closer to the building. There were abandoned cars on the roadside and no-one in sight. As we drove past are clothes were catching fire but then fizzling out, it did this a few times...

We entered a building (not the one which had been on fire), there was one chair, which I sat down on. On the other side of the room there was a long table covered with a white table cloth. Behind the table were four children standing in a line. I had a handful of stones which were brightly coloured and patterned. I began to throw one stone at a time at the children's heads. Each time I hit one they fell backwards and knocked their head against a brass dish. This then spun and released water into a troth...

An old work colleague (Zo) came into the room and handed me a large bone (like the ones you get at pet stores for dogs - with bits of dried meat on them!). I remember being confused to why I was presented with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment