Thursday 17 February 2011

My boyfriend and I were at my mum & stepdads house, though they were not there with us. I was very anxious and kept looking out of the window...

Suddenly, our neighbour appeared and began shouting at us and trying to get us out of the house. We remained inside, hiding below the window. Her two children started throwing stones at the house...

My mum came home, we were shocked to see her. She was feeling ill and went to rest in the living room. She did not seem to notice the commotion outside...

We moved to the bedroom, and once again peered out the window to see if our neighbour was still there. She was! She had climbed on top of our car and continued to shout. She laid down, on her back, and began to ... well, it's hard to explain ... she started to do the movements you do when making snow angels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment