Thursday 3 February 2011

I was eating a box of mint Matchmakers in my mum & step-dads living room. The packaging was very bright and the smell of mint was overwhelming. Each individual matchmaker had a pattern on them, made of (what looked like) transparent mint green icing...

My mum watched me take each stick of chocolate out of the packet, until they had all gone... suddenly she became very upset and started to yell at me for getting chocolate on her sofas. However, when I checked the sofas there was no trace of chocolate there...

I heard my mum's dog (Charley) crying outside the back door so I went to find him. When I opened the door I looked down only to find he was soaking wet and covered in dirt. When I removed his collar it was clear he was in pain, so I felt his neck and found 3-4 chunks of apple which had been pushing into his skin. Once I removed these I attempted to wipe the dirt from his face with my hands - this DID NOT work!...

I found myself in a car with my boyfriend (Drew), an old friend (Ben) and a few other people that I did not recognise. We drove to a house that I used to live in and Ben got out of the car. The rest of us just sat there, anxiously waiting and checking our surroundings...

We entered a derelict building. Everyone had sleeping bags except for me. I remember I started arguing but can't remember with who...

No comments:

Post a Comment